A user account lockout will occur in SIMS after sequential failed logon attempts using the wrong password. When this occurs, the account can be unlocked by any SIMS user with administrator privileges.
- Start SIMS and log on with a user account that has administrator privileges.
- Select Tools/Security/Settings from the SIMS menu.
- Select the Users folder and double click the user name of the locked account.
- Unmark the Account is locked out checkbox and click OK.
- OPTIONAL: If the user has forgotten their password, you can reset it by right clicking the user name and choosing Set Password.